Preferred dev platforms are Red Hat Linux and Android (Bash, Python, Java); but, comfortable in Windows, Mac, iOS environments (C#, Swift, etc.).
Open source dev
Head on over to my GitHub account (@toadlyBroodle) to audit my code. A few projects I’m most proud of:
- Lightning Network RFC: Bitcoin offchain transactions protocol specifications
- Spam Bot 3000: automated social media scraping, promotion CLI
- Scrape Twitter, Reddit, Facebook for keywords and engage in automated, custom, targeted promotion campaigns, while avoiding anti-spam filters.
- Bitcoin analysis: compile, analyze, plot cryptocurrency protocols, networks, marketplaces
- Data mine primary blockchain metrics and marketplaces, and compile resulting data into comprehensive trend indication plots for researchers, investors, and traders.
- Stud Detector
- Since 2013, this construction wall-stud finder, available on Android and iOS, has been my mainstay.
- It works by sensing abnormalities, caused by wall-stud screws/nails, in the background magnetic field, as measured by the internal magnetometer (compass) sensor.
- MinimaList Outline
- Powerful, yet simple, note-taking app for organizing your projects, daily notes, to-do lists, outlines, journals, etc. all together in one nested, bullet point list.
- This is my personal daily-driver, note-taking app for Android!
- 8 Bit Fractal Explorer
- Endlessly zoom through an 8 bit Mandelbrot set on your Android device.
- 3D wood carving simulator for Android devices, made using Unity 3D platform.
- A wrist watch calculator for Android Wear devices.
- Retired to GitHub after specious banning of Google dev account…guess the goo-bots didn’t approve of the following app:
- Booble Level
- Before being removed from the Playstore, this baby was getting ~16,000 downloads/day—not bad for my first ever app!
- Since retired to open source space as an example of how to utilize an Android mobile device’s gyroscopes and touchscreen.
A few clients I host for: